Sometimes matters in the bedroom turn dull and routine. This is really a turn off for men. However, it is quite an easy issue to fix since sexual encounters only turn boring when the needs of either partner are not met. As much as men are sex enthusiasts, there is more than just to sex when a man is in bed.
- First, men want sex to be a fun moment which is awash with enthusiasm and genuine eagerness from their partner. Yes, men do actually mind the altitude of the woman they go to be with. Just being willing and physically present to have sex with a man is not really enough. The psychological aspect of having sex matters a lot. Having a woman in bed who feels like sex is an obligation or paying a favor is an absolute turn off and men want intimacy in bed for sex to be enjoyable, exchange of energy.
- Second, men want to have a sexy and proactively-dressed woman in bed. Wearing sexy lingerie is a great bonus for a man and a top-ranking preference for men by any measure. Men like their women to be dressed in lingerie that is both colorful and beautiful for them to rip it off hungrily before getting into the love-making act.
- Third, men really desire foreplay in bed. The truth is that men enjoy foreplay as much as women do. Men are not robotic sex machines who are just hungrily on a constant “high” to have sex right now and right here. Men want to engage in a sensual foreplay before the actual sex comes to the fore.
- Fourth, men do really appreciate spontaneity in bed. It is absolutely impossible for sex partners to have an exciting and fulfilling sexual relation. In fact, most men turn away from sex because of lack of spontaneity. Having sex the same way all the time invites dullness and ultimate boredom. Spontaneity is a must for men in bed. Men want some pre-sex play in a different setting and pleasuring without penetration. This could involve intense kissing and caressing in the living room or at the office to spice things up.
- Fifth, men also desire an expressive woman in bed. A woman who will not only engage verbally, but also express themselves in a sort of sexy-dirty talk alongside moans and “name-calling” to build a sexy environment for love-making.
- Sixth, men appreciate a confident woman in bed. In fact, confidence is a mark of sexiness for any woman. Men are greatly in favour of a confident woman. And naturally, men are attracted to confident women. Men love women who can playfully and confidently take off their clothes without a single sense of insecurity or shyness. Since men are wired as visual-beings the sight of a confident woman is an absolute delight.
- The seventh item that men want in bed is domination. Although men are thought of as dominant and power-hungry, you would be surprised to know how much they appreciate to be dominated by a woman from time to time. In fact, men admit how boring it is to be in charge in bed all the time.